Last year, the government (your representatives) voted to mandate healthcare for every one. Some view this as a great opportunity to provide healthcare to those who could not otherwise afford it, and others view it as one less freedom we have to choose because you are fined if you don’t buy it. Do you believe healthcare should be a mandate or a choice? What are the pros and cons of either side of the debate? Use sources from your research to back up your argument.
- Rudy to the rescue? Giuliani vows to wrap up Mueller probe
- Barbara Bush's funeral will be attended by Melania Trump, Clintons, others
- Schumer gets in on 4/20 celebration, voices support for marijuana decriminalization
- Key lawmakers say Comey's memos show 'terrible' judgment, political bias
- Trump: Flynn's life 'destroyed' while Comey allowed to 'Leak and Lie'