Last year, the government (your representatives) voted to mandate healthcare for every one. Some view this as a great opportunity to provide healthcare to those who could not otherwise afford it, and others view it as one less freedom we have to choose because you are fined if you don’t buy it. Do you believe healthcare should be a mandate or a choice? What are the pros and cons of either side of the debate? Use sources from your research to back up your argument.
- Trump slams FBI over 'missed signals' on Florida shooting, asserts Russia was distraction
- McMaster: FBI indictments prove Russia meddled in US elections
- Kentucky bill would motivate jobless to find work, proponents say
- Republicans say Obama ‘failed to act’ on Russian threat, after indictment
- Billboards inspired by Oscar contender challenge Rubio on Florida shooting and gun reforms