Last year, the government (your representatives) voted to mandate healthcare for every one. Some view this as a great opportunity to provide healthcare to those who could not otherwise afford it, and others view it as one less freedom we have to choose because you are fined if you don’t buy it. Do you believe healthcare should be a mandate or a choice? What are the pros and cons of either side of the debate? Use sources from your research to back up your argument.
- Peter Fonda's unhinged tweets spark debate about crude attacks
- GOP state lawmaker, 90, a WWII vet, likely casts his final Senate votes
- Billboard in California vandalized to read: 'We make Kids disappear - I.C.E.'
- Cynthia Nixon calls ICE 'terrorist organization,' says it should be abolished
- The wisdom of Charles Krauthammer