Last year, the government (your representatives) voted to mandate healthcare for every one. Some view this as a great opportunity to provide healthcare to those who could not otherwise afford it, and others view it as one less freedom we have to choose because you are fined if you don’t buy it. Do you believe healthcare should be a mandate or a choice? What are the pros and cons of either side of the debate? Use sources from your research to back up your argument.
- Charlie Rose, Al Franken and Roy Moore: The harassment allegations continue
- Trump crackdown on sanctuary cities permanently blocked by federal judge
- US general says nuclear launch order can be refused, sparking debate
- Trump order on sanctuary cities permanently blocked by federal judge
- Exclusive: Lawmakers call on Trump administration to outlaw Muslim Brotherhood with new strategy