Last year, the government (your representatives) voted to mandate healthcare for every one. Some view this as a great opportunity to provide healthcare to those who could not otherwise afford it, and others view it as one less freedom we have to choose because you are fined if you don’t buy it. Do you believe healthcare should be a mandate or a choice? What are the pros and cons of either side of the debate? Use sources from your research to back up your argument.
- McCain says Trump never apologized for 'war hero' dig
- Trump approves updated travel restrictions on 8 countries, adding North Korea and Venezuela to list
- Kushner used personal email for some WH messages, lawyer says
- Trump urges fans to boycott NFL in ongoing criticism of flag-kneeling players
- Luther Strange believes Trump's NFL comments may secure his Senate win in Alabama